[OLPC-NYC] NYC OLPC Meetup

Ryan Letada rletada at ekindling.org
Tue May 11 15:54:01 EDT 2010

*I think its time for another New York City meetup :) *

What do all of you think? My name is Ryan Letada and I am the Executive
Director of eKindling - a (grassroots) non-profit organization bringing
technology-based, educational innovations to children and classrooms across
the Philippines. We are currently gearing up for our first 100 XO laptop
deployment - so check out the pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/cherry.withers

I've been chatting with both Adam Holt (OLPC) and Marina (OLPCVietnam), and
we agree that its about time for another OLPC NYC Meetup. We are thinking
about first or second week of June.

If you are interested in helping with the planning, please feel free to
shoot me an email.

Cheers,

--
Ryan L.
eKindling Team and Coffee-Addict

" A mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a flame to be kindled" - Plutarch