[OLPC-NYC] OLPC volunteer dinner in NYC - East/West Africa

Joanne Clemente Joanne.Clemente at dc.edu
Mon Jun 21 11:50:25 EDT 2010

I can make Sunday the 25th!

Joanne Clemente, Ed.D.
Director of Academic Technology
Dominican College
joanne.clemente at dc.edu
845.848.4017

From: olpc-nyc-bounces at lists.laptop.org [mailto:olpc-nyc-bounces at lists.laptop.org] On Behalf Of Beth Santos
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 11:47 AM
To: Holt
Cc: Elizabeth Ross <Elizabeth Ross; Gillian Javetski; olpc-nyc at lists.laptop.org; Lidet Tilahun
Subject: Re: [OLPC-NYC] OLPC volunteer dinner in NYC - East/West Africa

Hi all,

Would love to join you. I'm returning from São Tomé e Príncipe in late July- I'll actually be in the NYC area on Saturday, July 24 if that works for anyone. Otherwise I'll be pretty unavailable until sometime in August. Obviously don't plan around me, but if things work out I would love to meet all of you.

Beth

---
Beth Santos
603.661.1273