[OLPC-NYC] OLPC volunteer dinner in NYC - East/West Africa

Beth Santos elizabeth.ann.santos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:46:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Would love to join you. I'm returning from São Tomé e Príncipe in late July-
I'll actually be in the NYC area on Saturday, July 24 if that works for
anyone. Otherwise I'll be pretty unavailable until sometime in August.
Obviously don't plan around me, but if things work out I would love to meet
all of you.

Beth

---
*Beth Santos*