[OLPC-Jamaica] XO Laptop funding in Jamaica

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Thu Feb 5 15:20:43 EST 2009

Hi Dmitri, organizations more often take delivery all at once to
conserve shipping, but some have taken delivery over time.

Note: We've had a change the world program that is closing down, so
that particular program won't be open for long, but you can always
send requests to givemany at laptop.org to find out what is possible.

--SJ