[Olpc-indonesia] Status of olpc-indonesia

Octavius Tjiantoro octavius.tjiantoro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 10:50:31 EDT 2015

Hi Eddie,

Do you want to create this project?

There are lots of examples as well as opportunities for this kind of
computer installation project in the remote villages.

As usual, the more specific and focused the project, the more chance of
success it will have. Perhaps you can share more about your idea or
intention?

There are lots of ways to get the project funded as well. Ranging from
totally funded by donor(s) to jointly funded by various stakeholders.

Regards,
Octavius