[Olpc-indonesia] Information Requirement on OLPC laptop

Kleopas Danang BY kdanangdann at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 20:59:05 EST 2013

Dear OLPC Indonesia,

My name is Danang from Jakarta, Indonesia. I am a public relations
consultant for an American firm based in Jakarta. I am currently handling
an international airline operating to Jakarta that wish to conduct a CSR
program by providing XO ($100) laptop to children in Jakarta.

Through this e-mail, I am wondering whether the laptop are sold in
Indonesia? otherwise maybe you can help me with some information if we want
to buy the laptop and bring them to Indonesia?

Your prompt reply are much appreciated.

Thank you and best,

Kleopas Danang