[Olpc-indonesia] Indonesia XO Deployment / Initial Assessment

Sofyan Embik sofyan at educateindo.org
Mon Jun 11 01:27:35 EDT 2012

Thank you, Tony.

Waveplace has a great program and I'm especially interested in the Etoys
software and how it engages students through storytelling.  I will
certainly look into this further and have downloaded a version of the
Squeaky Tales Course.  I'm very impressed with their work and in a way
envision something very similar.  I really appreciate this.

Regards,

Sofyan