[Olpc-indonesia] OLPC Pilot project launches in West Papua

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Tue Aug 2 22:27:53 EDT 2011

Hi

My recollection is that po files are compiled to mo files

The quick fix is to hand edit the po file, compile a new mo file,
create a zip file with the new mo, rename the zip to xo

A more lasting solution is to edit the Pootle server and then wait for
the next OS release

There is a localization list that could give advice

Tony