[Olpc-Haiti] Waveplace Plans to Help Haiti

John Rigdon jrigdon at researchonline.net
Tue Feb 16 09:46:45 EST 2010

I have been working to identify books that can be used in Haiti and I have about a dozen titles that I can contribute, but I can't find what is the preferred format.  I seem to remember seeing that EPub is preferred, but there is one press release that states that PDF, DeJu Vu and EPub are supported.

Which is preferred?  Can we include different formats in the library for distribution or do we need to stick with one?

John Rigdon