[Olpc-Haiti] Waveplace Plans to Help Haiti

Kakok Foundation kakokfoundation at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 06:47:40 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

AA is resuming flights to PAP starting this Thursady. We are trying to to
get to Ile-a-Vache next week. As we have told you before we run a 300
children school and a small comunity clinic, all stuffed by local people and
100% funded by our foundation.

We have 4 OLPC XO that we and friends bought back in 08 withing the "buy one
give one campaign".We are planning to take them to Haiti if we can make them
to work. But as they are now we could only use them as internet devices (we
do not know Sugar neither do our teachers). Last year we were able to send 4
of the local staff to a local school to learn 101 computers and Microsoft
programs. Can we get the XO to run Windows? Can anybody help?

Thanks
Inma Roca