[Olpc-Haiti] [support-gang] "Where there is no Doctor" in Creole

John Rigdon jrigdon at researchonline.net
Sun Feb 7 20:14:32 EST 2010

The English version is in TXT format in the PDF file, but the Creole version
is ALL graphics.  I have the PDF version of both and also the Book "Where
Women Have No Doctor" in English and Creole.

I have been working on "Where There Is No Dentist" and about half of that
book which deals with school activities can be made available pretty
quickly.

John Rigdon