[Olpc-Haiti] [support-gang] "Where there is no Doctor" in Creole

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Feb 7 20:08:59 EST 2010

Nicholas Doiron wrote:
> From Wired magazine's Haiti Rewired community blog:
>

> The health education guide "Where there is no Doctor" is available in
> Creole as a free PDF or printed book:
>
> http://haitirewired.wired.com/profiles/blogs/please-pass-this-on-free

Powerful:
This very same guide was transformed into a Sugar/XO Health Activity in
2008 (from what I understand SJ Klein having explained to me, details
could be slightly off) which means, that porting such important/vetted
Creole content to OLPC's XO Laptops can move relatively quickly.

Do please investigate/advance if you have the resources to help...
cc'ing sj at laptop.org