[Olpc-Haiti] our Haiti translation site's now in English+ French + on Facebook too!

Chris Low christinewlow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:44:40 EST 2010

Can we use some fo these translators for MOther Tongue Books ( books
written by children in their classrooms?)
Chris Low
MCLC Co-director
www.matenwaclc.org
617 543 8844 USA cell
011 509 3 711 0661 Haiti cell
011 509 2 513 0217 LKM
"Live simply so others can simply live."

Please donate to MCLC through Beyond Borders

By check made to:              Beyond Borders/MCLC
                 In memo line:         Matènwa Earthquake Relief Fund
                 Mail to:
                                                  Beyond Borders
                                                  P.O. Box 2132
                                                  Norristown, PA 19404

By credit card online at:         www.matenwaclc.org
Click on:                                     "Donate" button on right
side
MAKE SURE TO GO TO:   "Please let us know where to direct your gift"
AND SELECT:                          Matènwa Earthquake Relief Fund
Complete:                                   form and submit