[Olpc-Haiti] getting involved

Leyla A leyleye at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:51:21 EST 2009

 Hello,

My name is Leyla Aykin and I am a member of Women's Federation for World
Peace International, Tampa FL, University of South Florida Group. Last year
our group organized a trip to Port-au-Prince and Cap-Haitien in order to
distribute medical supplies, books and supplies for students, paint and
repair schools and provide overall help and support to communities in need.
We are planning a similar trip this summer and we are interested in the OLPC
program and how it would benefit the students in the schools we will visit.
How can we get involved with OLPC, do we need to fundraise in order to
distribute the laptops or can they possibly be donated to us? I am
completely ignorant as to how this organization works, so any information
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Leyla

website for WFWP