[Olpc-france] [Sugar-devel] TurtleArt localizaion: "Send speeds the robot."

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 13:13:13 EDT 2011

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM, samy boutayeb <s.boutayeb at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The French localizers have a question regarding the TurtleArt activity.
>
> We want to translate the string "Send speeds the robot".

This is a typo. Please translate it as "Sends speed to the robot"

FYI, the TA POT file contains strings for the various plugins and TA
derivative projects as well. These strings are aggregated in
taextras.py. The string in question is part of the Sumo robotics
activity developed in .UY. I'll reconcile the problem with the
developers.

thanks.

-walter

> Could someone provide a contextual explanation of the process involved?
>
> I could'nt find where this string occurs in the activity.
>
> TIA for your help
> Rgds
> Samy

Walter Bender