[Olpc-france] open80211s

Florian Fainelli florian at openwrt.org
Sun Mar 8 06:29:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

Le Saturday 07 March 2009 17:06:16 hanenrekik at yahoo.fr, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
> I've been trying to build open80211s on OLPC ( release 8.2.0 ).I have
> followed  the howto at http://www.o11s.org/trac/wiki/HOWTO-0.2.0. However
> when I run "git clone git://o11s.org/open80211s.git " and after downloading
> the packages , I got these errors ( which are represented in the enclosed
> file "scrennshot.png" ). Could anyone help me ?
> thanks

Your errors are related to your git checkout wich failed. I recommend you
download the latest compat-wireless tarball :
http://wireless.kernel.org/download/compat-wireless-2.6/compat-wireless-2.6.tar.bz2

Compile and configure it to include the wireless drivers you want to have a
try to. Finally follow the open80211s howto
http://open80211s.org/trac/wiki/HOWTO except the "The kernel" part of it.

Hope that helps.
--
Best regards, Florian Fainelli