[Olpc-france] Invitation to Camp Croatia in September [#2]

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jul 28 07:30:38 EDT 2008

[re-sent as I had mistakenly addressed the first one to olpc-fr at l.l.o
instead of olpc-france at l.l.o]

Hello Germany,
hello France,

the fine folks from OLPC Croatia (CC'ed) have suggested setting up a
weekend meeting somewhere on the Croatian coast on either the first or
second weekend of September (Friday to Sunday / Monday).

The goal is some socializing, presenting projects that people are
working on, discussing plans for the future, all while enjoying Croatian
hospitality, food and the awesome weather they normally have there!

Some of us at OLPC Austria definitely want to join in, just like Michele
Notari from OLPC-CH.

In terms of timing we have tentatively agreed on the first weekend,
however there's now also a possible meeting of Sugar contributors at
Fedora FudCON in Brno from Friday, September 5 to Sunday, September 7.
With Fedora's OLPC Special Interest Group recently having been formed
(http://gregdek.livejournal.com/32762.html) I think it would make good
sense to show up at the event to attract more Fedora contributors to the
project.

Personally I would really like to attend both events, therefore forcing
Camp Croatia to take place on the second weekend, but that's just me.

I would really appreciate it if people could let us know by this Friday,
August 1, whether they want to come and which date would be better for them!

Please also forward this to other people and parties who could be
interested in joining in.

Cheers from Boston,
Christoph

--