[OLPC-DE] Linuxtag 2011 - May 11 to 14 - Berlin, Germany

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
So Mär 20 03:31:22 EDT 2011

I am glad to inform you our application for a sponsored booth at Linuxtag
2011 in Berlin is accepted. We now may order Exhibitor Passes and (free)
Guest-Tickets. Until now only Tony Anderson confirmed to be there and help
with the booth. Please let me know if someone else is planning to come to
Berlin in May.

Regards,
Raffael