[OLPC-DE] Need laptops for Roskilde Festival

David Wind utdiscant at gmail.com
Mo Mär 23 04:32:30 EDT 2009

Hello

I was directed to your site by a guy at the OLPC-foundation.

I am working on a project called ClimateNet, better described here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Projects/ClimateNet

For that purpose we need 10-15 XO's in a couple of weeks during the summer
period (better described at the wiki), which we were hoping some of you
could help us with.

Do you know how to get hold of the laptops, and if not, who can help us?

Sincerely David
--
David Kofoed Wind
Studies, B.Sc. Engineering in Software Technology

Mobile: (+45) 60 67 70 42
Mail: utdiscant at gmail.com
www.dyberemening.dk
www.utdiscant.dk