[OLPC-Chicago] Any plans for $100 PC opportunities for seniors?

Bill Online wwniii at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:26:19 EDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Bill Norton. I am a 68-year-old Vietnam veteran with
considerable IT and hi-tech background.

I live in a Denver Housing Authority (DHA- federally funded affordable
housing for seniors) apartment building where most residents do not have or
cannot afford a computer or Internet access capability. I am wondering if
it might be possible to create another organization similar to OLPC for
seniors.

Can anyone tell me how I might pursue this idea?

Thanks,

Bill Norton