[OLPC-Chicago] question about applying for laptops for kids

Sharon K. Caldwell SKCaldwell at auntmarthas.org
Tue Nov 10 14:43:32 EST 2009

Hi There -

I work for a non-profit that serves kids who were placed into the child
welfare system due to abuse and neglect, and a large number of kids who
have become wards of the state due to those circumstances.  These older
kids reside in several of our group homes across the Chicago
metropolitan area, and I'm wondering if we can apply to obtain some
laptops for them?  Especially the older kids who have completed a
specific training?

Thank you for any information you can pass along,

Sharon

Sharon Caldwell, Grant Writer

Aunt Martha's Health Care Network &

Youth Service Center

19990 Governors Highway

Olympia Fields, IL 60461

(708) 747-7635 Office

(708) 747-8108 Fax

(708) 825-5253 Cell

Email:  SKCaldwell at auntmarthas.org

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Aunt Martha's Youth Service Center shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Aunt Martha's Youth Service Center does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.