[OLPC-Chicago] OLPC/Sugar dinner this weekend - with Pycon guests!

Jeff Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Fri Mar 27 18:59:53 EDT 2009

Hi Mel,

I'll try to get you a count at our edu-sig dinner this evening.

Two questions:

1. Are we meeting for breakfast tomorrow?
2. Have you decided on a restaurant for tomorrow evening yet?

Please include Andrew Harrington in your reply, since he knows Chicago and
has been assuming the role of coordinating the edu-sig activities at the
conference.

Thanks!

jeff