[OLPC-Chicago] OLPC/Sugar dinner this weekend - with Pycon guests!

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Mar 27 11:29:26 EDT 2009

Jeff Elkner wrote:
> Most of the educationally related talks will be given back-to-back this
> morning, so we'll have the opportunity to gather the tribe.

Rock. If you can send-to-list a headcount (rough, even) before... noon
tomorrow, that would rock. I plan on calling the restaurant after my
lunch meetings, so knowing who'll be around would be cool. (And also let
me stock up on browser tabs to preload in my XO in case we need info for
reference while chatting.)

So far I know Matt and I will be there, and am waiting for more "I'll be
coming!" emails to fill in the other seats. ;)

--Mel