[OLPC-Chicago] Hello to the Chicago OLPC group - and a question

Michael Hurd m.d.hurd at gmail.com
Fri May 16 16:47:52 EDT 2008

To: Chicago OLPC group

From: Michael Hurd

Hello,
I'm on the Board of an Illinois nonprofit and  501c3 whose mission is to
build schools in Southern Sudan. I'm the Technology Coordinator. The
organization's name is *The Lost Boys Rebuilding Southern Sudan*.
www.rebuildingsouthernsudan.org.  We are based in the western Chicago
suburbs.  Our first school in Southern Sudan will be finished later this
year and I'd love to get some XO's into it.

Do you have any ideas on how we can make it happen? Any information would be
greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,
Michael Hurd
Secretary and Technology Coordinator