[OLPC-Chicago] Game Jam - Friday, August 8 through Sunday, August 10

Nikki Lee nlee at ilxo.org
Tue Jul 29 15:20:06 EDT 2008

I've sent a few emails to OLPC-Chicago about this, but here's a reminder:

ILXO (http://ilxo.org) and IMSA (http://www.imsa.edu) are hosting a summer
Game Jam. The Jam will last for 3 days, with brainstorming and introductions
on the first day, drop in talks and possibly t-shirt silkscreening on the
second day, and testing/judging on the third day. We will provide food,
workspace, and XOs; you should bring yourself and ideally something to write
code on. We would also love to have kids who can come in and judge games on
the last day (Sunday, August 10 from about 4:30pm-6:00pm).

Please RSVP to office at ilxo.org if you would like to attend. We'll need to
know the names of everyone coming (to put you on the let in list), what days
you plan to attend, and any dietary restrictions.

Hope to see you there!

-Nikki