[OLPC-Chicago] Teacher Jam - Tuesday, July 29

Andrea Lai andrea at ilxo.org
Fri Jul 18 14:05:49 EDT 2008

Hello --

Nikki's mentioned this before, but we now have more details set up for
Teacher Jam - Google Chicago has graciously offered up space for the evening
to host the event :)

We want to have people get together to discuss XO usage within the classroom
and identify areas where it's lacking in resources or other useful
content/activities. Following that, we'll be brainstorming ways of
addressing those needs - and we'll be implementing what of those suggestions
as we can at Game Jam the following week.

We'd love to have anyone passionate about education swing by and let us know
how they envision ideal usage of the XO in a classroom.

Tuesday, July 29
5 - 9 pm
Google Chicago
20 W. Kinzie St.