[OLPC-Chicago] Jam Updates

Nikki Lee nlee at ilxo.org
Tue Jul 8 14:23:50 EDT 2008

After some discussion and planning, we have moved the dates for our Teacher
Jam and Game Jam into August. We are now aiming for a Teacher Jam sometime
in the first 3 days of August (we are still discussing location) and a Game
Jam the weekend after that (August 8-10) that will be at IMSA <
http://www.imsa.edu> in Aurora.

We are still looking for volunteers, particularly people who are willing to
give talks or lead discussions, as well as participants. Please contact us (
office at ilxo.org) if you'd like to attend one or both of the jams and tell us
a little about your background and interests (no expertise needed! we just
want to get to know you).

-Nikki