[OLPC-Chicago] PyCon 2008 OLPC Sprint

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 17:22:07 EST 2008

Mike Fletcher has submitted the info for the OLPC Sprint, and he is
acting as the contact person/coordinator of the sprint. Details have
not been posted on the PyCon page yet, so I figure I'll just post the
info in this email.

Project/Sprint Name: One Laptop Per Child (Activities)
Project URL: http://www.laptop.org
Project Description:

    Development of new and enhancement of existing Activities for the
    One Laptop Per Child Sugar platform.

Contact Information:

    Mike Fletcher <mcfletch at vrplumber.com> +1-647-889-8775

Project Access Information:

    git repositories on http://dev.laptop.org/git for existing
 projects,
    local git for new projects
    Developer documentation http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers
    IRC irc.freenode.net #olpc-sprint #olpc #sugar

Participant Setup Instructions:

    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers/Setup

Special Requirements:

    We may need a projector on day 1 to do some introductory
    presentations and the like.  A whiteboard for thinking out loud
    would be useful throughout.  We will have to arrange for some
 XO's
    to be present during the sprint period.

Enjoy yourselves,
Mike