[OLPC-Chicago] Fwd: taking an XO to uganda for 2 weeks

Andrew Pethan Andrew.Pethan at students.olin.edu
Fri Jan 4 01:23:00 EST 2008

Just so you know the details, I live in Appleton, WI (near Green Bay)
and will be driving south to the Milwaukee airport Saturday morning.  I
will fly to Boston, stay one night, then get on a flight with the rest
of the group to Uganda.  If I got a laptop from Chicago, I would
probably have to get it really early Saturday morning before my
Milwaukee flight.  The further north an XO could travel the better but
I'll see what I can do.  Thanks so much for checking into this.
andy