[OLPC-Chicago] the chicago summer

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Apr 22 13:03:45 EDT 2008

I'm out of the loop on work that is happening to make the chicago
summer office happen.

Have we found participants already? How many people do we want to
contact? Do we have any flyers? What do I tell people?

I reached out  to the youth volunteer coordinator at IRIM to gauge
interest in participating with an OLPC group. He said that it sounds
interesting but not at this time. This summer they are focusing on an
incoming group of people who are mostly pre-literate and he needs to
direct resources towards teaching basic language and health skills.

--
sheila