[OLPC-Chicago] Build update issue... looking for suggestions

Karen T. Smith kayti99 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 6 00:06:31 EDT 2008

Rebecca -

If things go astray (sounds like the firmware is not happy with you right
now) - I suggest trying to upgrade following the secure upgrade page
instructions, which involve downloading the two files necessary for upgrade
onto a USB drive, and then holding down all four game buttons on the right
side of the screen while booting up the XO.

Instructions are here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Secure_Upgrade

Good luck!

Karen Smith