[OLPC-Chicago] Choose your own adventure activity

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Sat May 5 20:24:14 EDT 2007

OK, I got a awesome idea for an activity for the OLPC, that some people
here might be interested in working on.  And you don't really need to
set up the environment to help with this.  Idea: Choose Your Own
Adventure novel creator.  This would be a web application that lets you
write your own novel with a decision tree.  Collaborative writing of
course is great too, including filling out unfinished paths.

People have done this before, of course.  But we can do it again.  And
testing it will be fun.

I'm thinking: wiki with unguessable URLs.

   Ian