[OLPC-Chicago] June 2nd?

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:46:54 EDT 2007

FWIW, I've been reading an interesting book called "A Theory of Fun for Game
Design" by Raph Koster [1], which I think is pretty relevant to the OLPC
program, and to the "Choose Your Own Adventure" project we may be working on
as well.  If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to give a quick summary of it
at the sprint; perhaps it may spawn off some interesting discussions.

- Atul

[1] http://www.theoryoffun.com/