[OLPC.ch] annual meeting

Urs Lerch lists at ulerch.net
Tue Jul 1 16:20:24 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Just a short reminder and change note. Coming Thursday our annual
meeting will take place at Fabrikstrasse 8 in Berne (attention: new
address), which is very convenient if you travel by train. We will meet
in front of the Caffetteria on the ground floor and,depending on the
number of people, will look for a suitable room. If you think you could
be late, please send me an email with your mobile number and I will call
you as soon as we know the precise location.

Best,
Urs