[OLPC.ch] Introduction

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon May 16 21:04:19 EDT 2011

Hi Michael,

long time no see (almost exactly 12 months in fact), hope all is well
with you!

I'd love to hear more about your efforts wrt an activity writing
workshop at EPFL. How many people are interested in participating there?
Do you think this will be a one-time thing or is it something that could
somehow be established as a continuum at EPFL?

When it comes to the internships I'm also interested in your plans and
thoughts as this is a topic which I've repeatedly discussed with people
such as OLPC's Adam Holt (in CC).

Cheers from Madrid,
Christoph