[OLPC.ch] project in Chile -> help needed!

Michele Notari Michele.Notari at phbern.ch
Fri Aug 20 04:43:54 EDT 2010

Ciao Bruno

The foundraising strategy is not yet organized. If you have experiencies,  suggestions or Ideas please contact me michele(dot)notari("ät")phbern"."ch

At the moment we do not need translations yet but once the project will be running we will have to build a pedagogical concept. There I will be happy to know that you can help with translations.

Michele