[OLPC.ch] project in Chile -> help needed!

Bruno Heufelder bheufelder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 03:19:23 EDT 2010

Hi Michele,
thanks very much for the info and your Engagement.
I grew up in Chile, and live now for 9 years in Switzerland. For that reason
I'm specially interested in this project

How do you plan to organize donations?
Do you need help in translations, or any office work in Spanisch?

Regards from Bern,

Bruno Heufelder
https://www.xing.com/profile/Bruno_Heufelder

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Michele Notari <Michele.Notari at phbern.ch>wrote:

>  Dear olpc.ch enthousiasts
>
> We need your help:
>

> OLPC is active in over 30 countries now and facilitates learning for
> millions and millions of children..
>

> What about the children with learning disabilities? 10% of all these
> millions of children in the world are handicapped!
>

> olpc.ch starts a project in Chile to help children with disabilities an to
> get experinces for the olpc organisation worldwide.
>

> - Please read the project proposal (in German):
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Switzerland/OLPC4Chile
>
> - Please help us to find 60'000 Swiss Francs to start
>
> - Please help us to find potential founder for the project -> / scroll down
> the project page and add possible sponsors
>

> Urs Lerch & Michele Notari

Thoughts create reality, so let's choose the good ones  ;-)