[OLPC.ch] Good news: 20 XOs arrived in Bern

Michael Vorburger mike at vorburger.ch
Thu Oct 29 18:08:11 EDT 2009

Salut Hilaire,

Re. buggy behavior of the pad (a pain, yes), do you know
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Three_known_touchpad_issues and
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Recalibrating_Touchpad ? I'm not sure how much it
helps... apparently upgrading helps too, that page says. Else like Urs
suggest you can always use external USB mice.. works very well.

BTW: I'm in Lausanne.. but haven't had much time for OLPC related matters
recently.

Ciao.

Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch