[OLPC.ch] Good news: 20 XOs arrived in Bern

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Wed Oct 28 10:22:28 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I am looking at using laptops with students in 9th grade (year 14) in
cycle obligatoire at Geneva, to conduct math activities once a week
with project I will elaborate with Etoys and DrGeo (an interactive
geometry software I wrote for Etoys).

Beside getting enougth laptops for the students (I am short of 5
laptops) there are technical problems to overcome.
Mainly the possibility to share projects between two XO through the
mesh network (there are no network in the class), and the bugy
behavior of the pad (Iam sure it will get on the nerve of the students
as it got on mine).

By the way, anyone in Geneva?

Hilaire

--