[OLPC.ch] TR: FYI, our last news

cecile.r at bluewin.ch cecile.r at bluewin.ch
Tue Jan 6 01:40:08 EST 2009

Dear all,

In December, a friend of us, David Sadigh, offered space and explanations about OLPC on his professional blog (plus his company offered 5 XO). At least 300 hundred people visited this page. You can have a look at http://davsad.blogspot.com/.

Another friend of us, Christophe Passer, chief editor of "L'Illustré", wrote few lines about OLPC in his "Ma petite entreprise". You can have a look at http://www.illustre.ch/index.cfm?id=3111 on the day "Friday".

Another friend, Raphael Cohen, who is teaching entrepreneurship at the Ecole Polytechnique in Lausanne and is also a consultant to many companies  sent to more than 1'000 people in Switzerland an e-mail with explanations and the link of OLPC.

Now, two questions :

As we are curious to know if these actions have had any success or proof of interest, how can we know the number of XO donations these last months made by Swiss people, in order to know if donations increased in december and january?

W'll meet again David Sadigh in January along with a friend journalist working for "L'hebdo" and we plan to speak once again about the OLPC project. If anything important or new could be of any interest for them, please let us know as soon as possible.

Happy new year to all of you,

Cécile and Michael Wyler