[OLPC.ch] Skype 3.6? On Linux? (Re: Konferenzcall mal?)

Felix Rabe public at felixrabe.textdriven.com
Wed Mar 26 12:48:59 EDT 2008

Regarding Skype 3.6: I only (...) have GNU/Linux systems, so only 2.0
for me.  Is this version equivalent enough to the Windows 3.6 version
for the conference call?

If I had tested OpenWengo (Linux) recently and could say it actually
works, I would join the Skype bashers anytime, but well, I haven't (yet).

Greetings,
Felix