[OLPC.ch] Konferenzcall mal?

Michael Vorburger mike at vorburger.ch
Tue Mar 25 20:02:34 EDT 2008

Hello,

Based on feedback received, we should be approx. 10-ish participants
tomorrow then.

Samuel Klein from laptop.org has agreed to join us - looking forward, thank
you. Lang probably en in that case.

If it's not too much of a bother, could I suggest you upgrade your Skype
client to latest v3.6 if you can? I checked about number of possible
participants in Skype Voice Conferences, and some FAQs say it used to be
max. 4 only, and only the latest (Skype v3.6) allows up to 25 participants.

Reminder, Skype Conf. URL is
http://ui.skype.com/ui/0/3.0.0.198/en/publicchats-join?skypename=mike_vorburger%26topic=OLPC.ch%26blob=5KNudxEsbQp0p5UOeb7cFm0iUzawWJ15ar4SvSPibDtpegrm275jclai_dfNr4hmQ9HPPAL5JtXpng

Reminder, Proposed agenda is on:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Switzerland/Subjects_for_phone_conference