[OLPC.ch] AW: XOs für das "Klassenzimmer" am 29. August (Jahr der Informatik)

Michele Notari michele.notari at phbern.ch
Fri Jul 4 15:45:21 EDT 2008

Ciao urs
Niklaus is on holiday, that's why i will anwer.
We need all the 15 xo if this is possible. I believe to remember that niklaus saied that he will prepare the xos and that he will need 2 weeks for that. The ' tag der informatik' is on august 28 th. Take 2 weeks off to prepare and at least one week to reset and deliver.
To have the information for sure please contact niklaus directly. He will reply when he is back from holidays..

Ciao
michele