[OLPC.ch] from a rural zone in the south of Haiti - introduction of my self

Corinne Wieser corinne.wieser at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 21:22:21 EDT 2008

hello dear members

Very interested in you project one computer for each child but only
if school lesson will be put online too.
So each child could have a equal chance if especially pedagogical
lesson are developed for him.
Books in poor countries are very poor too like the learning method.
Have please a look on http://www.lynda.com this is what I could
imagine, naturally made for child's and not adult's.
A big bibliothek where each child could progress for itself. A local
teacher could stay in a class and supervise a online lesson.

as a swiss graphic designer I'm working in Haiti since 16 years.
Involved in development.
Made Schoolbooks, manuals, actually working on a kindergardenbook
(private initiative)
Have a look on http://www.co-de-sign.net

sincerely
corinne