[OLPC.ch] Introduction

Maurus Radelow maurus at radelow.ch
Sat Apr 19 13:24:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

my name is Maurus Radelow, I'm 17 years old and a high school student
at the SAMD in Davos. I'm planning to write a task for my school
leaving examination about HTML- and JavaScript-applications for OLPC-
systems or to be more precise a simple manual for using the OLPC-
system more efficiently by means of simple HTML- and JavaScript-
programming. I'm planning to start the main work in autumn. So now
I've got plenty of time to gather informations and clearify about the
feasibility of my projekt.

I get an OLPC from my school so I'm not interested in getting one. I
subscribed here because I hope we can work together (or to be honest
you can help if I get some problems) and maybe I can tie some contacs
with people or groups which have similar interests like mine.

For the moment I just want to know if someone has got some ideas
about whom I should contact if I would encounter problems.

regards
Maurus Radelow