[OLPC Bolivia] [Sur] [somos-azucar] Calculadoras Incas

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Dom Feb 5 13:14:01 EST 2012

2012/2/5 Manuel Quiñones <manuq en laptop.org>:
> El día 5 de febrero de 2012 11:22, Walter Bender
> <walter.bender en gmail.com> escribió:
>> There is now a Yupana Sugar activity. Please see:
>>
>> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4533/
>>
>> and
>>
>> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Yupana
>>
>> Comments/suggestions welcome.
>
> Walter this is great!
>
> What about adding a gradient to the dots?  Mockup here:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/~manuq/yupana_mock.png

Here is a version that makes a gradient with one of your XO colors.
The other XO color is used for the background. I will push this change
with v2.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/images/c/c6/Yupana.png

regards.

-walter