[OLPC Bolivia] [squeakland] Thanks/Gracias Gaelli Nierstrasz Berna Stinckwich Caen we are translating/estamos traduciendo

kharness en illinois.edu kharness en illinois.edu
Jue Feb 10 07:48:51 EST 2011

Carlos,
Thanks for sending this information. It is a very interesting paper. I have forwarded it to the EtoysIllinois group.
Regards,
Kathleen