[OLPC Bolivia] [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2011-02-04

Edward Cherlin echerlin en gmail.com
Dom Feb 6 02:43:07 EST 2011

FLOSS Manuals is ever ready to take on such projects, whenever we get
enough writers, editors, artists, and so on who can get together. We
are ramping up for Spanish translations in booki, scheduled to start
next month.

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/

http://www.earthtreasury.org/