[OLPC Bolivia] [IAEP] Experienced U.S. teacher talks about 1:1 ESPAÑOL

Kevin Kirton kpkirton en gmail.com
Lun Dic 27 07:51:41 EST 2010

Glad you liked it Carlos,

What you say about her talking from experience rather than theory is
one of the things I liked too.

About subtitles, there are six languages available for her talk from
the TED site, including Spanish, Portuguese, French and a couple of
others.

Kevin Kirton
Australia