[OLPC-AU] [Testing] Testing summary, Auckland - 17 March 2012

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 17 10:12:09 EDT 2012

Hi Tabitha,

On 17 Mar 2012, at 09:31, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at tabitha.net.nz> wrote:

> Physics: Still have trouble drawing short lines - i see the cursor
> track but dont get a line drawn. Is there a minimum length it expects?

Ahh it's very short pen lines you have been seeing not drawn... Yes! There is a filter in place on very small details (I think just a handful or so of pixels) to prevent an underlying crash in Box2D engine (my best guess). I could find no other workaround at the time, and better than crashing Physics and loosing work ;)

Regards,
--Gary